HR & Facilities (Office Administration) Manager - Louisville, KY Job
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is
recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial,
and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands
such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global
technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support
of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the
Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized
financial services, information technology and truck parts related
to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR Parts operates a network of parts distribution centers
offering aftermarket support to Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF dealers
and customers around the world. Aftermarket support includes
customer call centers operating 24 hours a day throughout the year
and technologically advanced systems to enhance inventory control
and expedite order processing.
Under the general supervision of the PACCAR Parts PDC Manager,
direct all office activities including MRO purchasing, facilities
maintenance, RF equipment, process equipment, capital fixed assets
and supervising the administrative team. This role also serves as
the on-site HR representative with oversight and guidance from the
PDC HR Manager.
We are preparing to open the 19th distribution center in the
network, with the largest storage square footage in North America!
In this role you will have the unique opportunity to launch the
business from the ground up and be fully engaged in construction
project management, IT project management, facility layout,
employee onboarding/training, introducing new technologies and
improving dealership service levels!
Prior to PDC Opening:
- Lead all recruiting efforts to establish a collaborative and
effective team of future leaders.
- Develop strong relationships with all local universities and
military bases (Fort Campbell, Fort Knox, etc). Coordinate numerous
career fairs, recruiting events and hiring events to build PACCAR
- Travel to Rockford PDC for 4-6 weeks to train with PDC HR
Manager to better understand PPD HR procedures. Establish strong
relationships with Dynacraft Louisville HR Team to better
understand state and local policies.
- Active oversight of process equipment installation and
involvement in functional training. Work with PACCAR Contractors to
track all maintenance program pricing/contacts and work to initiate
- Establish local supplier relationships for facility maintenance
services and materials (pallets, corrugate, shipping supplies,
- Support on ad-hoc project management duties as assigned by PDC
After PDC Opening:
- Facilities Management:
- Plan and coordinate all Distribution Center tours/events for
PPD employees, suppliers, dealers and customers.
- Oversight of all building and property maintenance. Coordinates
work with contractors and maintains relationship with all temporary
- Prepares all necessary reports for Parts Division and
Corporate. Maintains fixed asset listings and supports preparation
of operating and capital budgets. MRO Purchasing and reconciliation
including incorporating bid requests for competitive quotes.
- PPD IT liaison coordinating system changes, server room updates
and training. Maintain tracking for all RF equipment inventory and
- Oversight of the ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 systems in
the PDC. Ensure teams are in place to actively promote continuous
improvement of Quality, Healthy & Safety and Environmental
processes in the PDC.
- Human Resources Management:
- Administers all recruiting including scheduling sourcing and
screening applicants, scheduling interviews, organizes
pre-employment screening assessments, completes reference
- Maintains a proactive recruiting network to reduce
time-to-hire, including relationships with local universities,
technical colleges and military sites for recruiting fairs.
- Conducts new employee orientation, prepares and ensures new
employee paperwork is complete. Ensures maintenance of employee
personnel electronic and hard copy files including compliance
paperwork. Conducts annual file audit to ensure compliance.
- Administers training programs and tracks employee
participation. Records mandatory training in the employee database
of record (SAP).
- Administers payroll / Kronos reporting, headcount and
- Coordinates Workers' Compensation claims, leave of absence
process in strong coordination with PDC Human Resources.
- Delegates any administrative support tasks from PDC Manager,
Assistant PDC Manager and Supervisory staff. Develop and maintain
working knowledge with production processes, serve as primary
backup for Assistant Managers as needed.
- Supervises and develops all office associates and
administrative staff. Provides guidance, coaching, and supervision
to administrative team. Conducts annual performance reviews and
regular performance evaluations. Develop cross-functional team to
ensure proper backup to support workload variability.
- Complete at least two process improvement projects per year
utilizing Six Sigma methodology & tools.
- Bachelor's degree in a business, logistics, engineering field
or related area required. Master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience required, PACCAR
- Proven record of accomplishment in identifying, recruiting and
developing future leaders required. HR Experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated abilities in project management. MRO and
procurement experience preferred
- Distribution or manufacturing experience required. Engineering
/ Mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and able to work effectively
in a team environment with little to no supervision.
- Ability to influence others through clear communication of
expectations. Ability to present and communicate to all levels of
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills required: MSAccess, MSWord,
MSExcel, MSPowerPoint, AutoCAD
- Experience with ISO systems highly desirable.
- Multi-lingual skills highly desirable.
- Six Sigma Trained: Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
- Willing to work 2nd shift operating hours if needed.
- Willing to relocate in near future required (continental
Additional Job Board Information
- Relocation assistance may be available for this position.
- PACCAR Parts is an eVerify Employer.
- PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
- PACCAR has success with diverse teams of employees working
together to achieve excellent results. Having a diverse and
inclusive work environment ensures PACCAR has the talent needed to
conduct business today and in the future by leveraging different
backgrounds, skills, and viewpoints. We believe diversity in the
workplace increases innovation, results in better decisions and
increases employee engagement.
Keywords: PACCAR, Louisville , HR & Facilities (Office Administration) Manager - Louisville, KY Job, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!