Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Night Shift - 8:30pm- 7am Mon- Thur
Will be trained on machinery within an automated manufacturing
facility for any or all of the following: CNC, finish, edge bander,
lamination, die cutting, robotic lamination.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General production work, specifically cabinet
assembly and machine operations.
- Preparing, organizing and maintaining material,
product and tools necessary for assembly or machine
- Learning processes, machine set-up and problem
- Responsible for setting up work area(s) and
- Inspect quality/ accuracy to ensure product,
accessories and components are ready for
- Work with other departments to ensure smooth
process and task completion.
- Maintaining consistent fast paced work flow to
meet project deadlines.
- Able to check own work to achieve no
- * note Nesco EE are not to be assigned at or
operate saws without prior notification from client and approval
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs with proper lifting
The worker will be subject to noise from
automated machinery. This position requires someone to cut, lift,
and transport wood and other materials from floor to waist height
on a regular basis. This is a standing position and frequent
movement around shop floor is required. All personnel may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed.
and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an
equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Louisville , Machine Operator, Other , Jeffersonville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!