Resident Care Associate - Caregiver
Company: Trilogy Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are seeking enthusiastic Resident Care Associates (RCA) who
are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team!
Trilogy Health Services has collaborated with numerous Training
Centers and schools to offer our employees the opportunity to
become nurse aides, earn more money and grow their careers. Through
the Nurse Aide Track of our Apprenticeship Program, our employees
have an opportunity to grow within the position, and with each
step, you will gain more expertise, more earning potential, and
college credit toward an Associate Degree!
Chat to learn more
Text HERO to 39522.
What's in it for you:
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing RCAs to advance their
career with training and earn more money along the way
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to
help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- FREE Health Insurance Option!
What you'll be doing:
- Provide general, non-certified routine assistance and services
to our residents
Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best
Places to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome
you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience as an RCA and Long Term/Healthcare a plus
Forest Springs Health Campus Louisville Kentucky
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Stephanie (502) 661-6032
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, Louisville , Resident Care Associate - Caregiver, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!