Company: Kimball International, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ensure a safe work environment, support, follow and
lead proscribed safety policies and processes
- Ensures manufactured product meets quality
specifications and guidelines.
- Leads and supports team to meet requirements of
- Holds daily start-up and weekly team meetings.
- Assign/select team members to required staffing
- Motivate, coach and hold team members
- Ensure a cross training plan is sustained
- Ensure proper tools and other equipment are
available to perform work required for the production
- Maintain an open/effective employee relations
- Provide communication to help team members
- Understand and implement the production schedule
- Responsible for communicating certain
- Ensures team utilizes effective 5S methods and
- Attendance and performance management
- Holds annual performance feedback for team
- Leads consistent with Kimball Vision & Guiding
- Performs duties and tasks as assigned.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new situations quickly able to
interact with diverse groups of people Able to be confidential Able
to motivate others Must have a positive attitude Focus on
continuous improvement Technical Skills Able to effectively use
problem solving techniques and processes Sufficient PC and related
technology skills High level of manufacturing knowledge related to
area of responsibility Communication Skills Able to effectively
communicate with teams and plant management Good verbal/written
communication skills Able to present information to many levels of
the organization Leadership Skills Open and approachable to
employees Able to organize analytical, administrative and reporting
needs Able to lead teams Able to take initiative and take ownership
of their area of responsibility Works proactively to address needed
improvements Business Skills Must possess good weekly planning
skills Able to manage multiple tasks Able to utilize Information
Technology Able to understand general manufacturing approaches
Education/Work Experience High School Degree or GED Related
manufacturing or other leader experience.
Keywords: Kimball International, Inc., Louisville , Team Leader, Other , Salem, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!