Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Seasoning Operator is responsible for seasoning product to
required standards while maintaining a continuous flow of product
to the packaging lines. Responsibilities include making minor
adjustments to the machinery to achieve the correct product and
seasoning flow, troubleshooting, maintenance of machinery, and
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP), and Safety Regulations
- Maintains seasoner with correct seasoning at appropriate
- Identifies seasoning equipment problems and corrects
- Assembles and disassembles seasoning line equipment
- Handles line clean-ups and changeovers.
- Performs chemical, Kosher, and allergen cleaning.
- Performs seasoner set-up duties.
- Completes documentation for monitoring the seasoning
- Performs minor adjustments and maintenance on all
- Retrieves correct and adequate supplies from the warehouse to
sufficiently stock lines.
- Assists R&D in testing of new seasoning and conducting
- Operates case erectors.
- Performs all sanitation of scales and drums.
- Calibrates load cells for accurate seasoning
- Ensures product is within QA specifications and makes
adjustments if necessary.
- May perform seasoning checks on finished product.
- Performs verification on level sensors using calibration
- Performs verification on no-seasoning laser sensor.
- Assists with scale calibration.
- Utilizes operator interface panels to perform seasoning drop
tests, adjust seasoning settings and operate equipment.
- Performs troubleshooting and corrective actions for seasoning
- Communicates with Packaging Lead and Quality Assurance
regarding pertinent issues, other positions regarding training and
information, with Maintenance concerning equipment problems, and
with the warehouse concerning supplies.
- May perform other duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED and/or 1-year production experience in a
manufacturing environment required.
- Sitting: Seldom
- Standing: Continuously
- Walking: Frequently
- Driving: Occasionally
- Using hands: Continuously
- Climbing: Occasionally
- Stooping, Kneeling: Frequently
- Talking, Hearing: Continuously
- Tasting, Smelling: Frequently
- Two Handed Carry: Frequently
- Pushing: Frequently
- Pulling: Frequently
- Overhead Work Standing: Frequently
- Low Work Standing: Occasionally
- Kneeling: Seldom
- Low Work Sitting: Seldom
- Squat: Frequently
- Climbing: Occasionally
- Repetitive Squatting: Frequently
- Repetitive Twisting Standing: continuously
- Repetitive Twisting Sitting: Seldom
- Balance on Level Surfaces: Continuously
- Balance on Uneven Surfaces: Continuously
- Balance on Beam/Scaffold: Frequently
- Hand Dexterity: Continuously
- Bending: Continuously
- Up to 10 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 25 lbs.: Frequently
- Up to 60 lbs.: Occasionally
- Up to 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is
frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The
employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes
or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic chemicals. The
noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.