Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of
print and related offerings is seeking an Order Processor in its
New Albany, IN facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or
equivalent (Bachelor's degree is highly preferred), 1-3 years of
relevant work experience, strong computer skills and excellent
written and verbal communication skills.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and
Company paid holidays.
Provides customers with information regarding prices and
availability of catalog and non-catalog products. Processes and
enters orders for products received via internet, email, phone, and
mail. Answers incoming telephone calls from customers regarding
label questions. Places outgoing calls to customers in order to
obtain information necessary to verify orders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be
able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Routes orders received by Order Processing Department.
* Processes orders with all critical information necessary to
produce the label to customer's specifications.
* Reviews orders received for accurate pricing, spelling, and other
* Contacts customer to confirm missing or additional information on
orders and quotes (such as quantity and ink color).
* Prepares and ensures the completeness of order jacket and submits
* Answers incoming telephone calls regarding Order Processing
orders or inquiries regarding items and availability of those
* Enters customer's specific quote request into the computer,
emails, or auto faxes quote to customer.
* Computes prices, discounts, and shipping charges on label orders
and quote requests.
* Retrieves quote requests from the Quote Queue and completes the
quote or sends to the appropriate area to be completed.
* Outsource orders to other vendors, complete follow-up on order
including confirmation, shipping charges, tracking numbers,
activating, and invoicing.
* Handles special accounts, which may require special
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons
holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to
other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
* Make copies of paperwork.
* Data entry and other clerical work.
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental
* Environment is typically general office, though the incumbent may
spend short periods in the manufacturing environments with exposure
including but not limited to dust, dirt, high noise levels and
variations in temperature. Occasional exposure to one or more
unpleasant or hazardous conditions 0% to 10% of work time.
* Intensive computer work and extended use of the computer keyboard
* Incumbent constantly required to hear, speak, articulate and use
* Incumbent regularly required to stand, walk, use color vision,
grasp, reach and sit for prolonged periods of time.
* Incumbent occasionally required to carry and lift up to 25
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer