Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) - $2,000 Sign On Bonus
Location: La Grange
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Certified Nursing Assistant / Aide is responsible for assisting
in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of
assessment planning, implementation and evaluation. Under
supervision of Registered Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses.
Assists Nurses with patient care and patients with ADL's
commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated
$2,000 sign on/retention bonus available.
- Complete an accredited CNA course
- One (1) or more years of clinical experience preferred
- Current certification as a Nurse Aid in the State
- Current CPR certification
- Under the supervision of a LPN, RN, PA, ARNP or MD, assists in
the assessment of vital sign, transferring and ambulating of
- Consult with and is responsible to RN's and other staff as
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance
with established policies and procedures. Intervenes with proper
technique, procedures and safety precautions to meet individual
needs of patient.
- Responsible for charting vital signs, intake and output on
appropriate flow sheets and reports any changes of patient status
to appropriate disciplines.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining supply levels for all
clinics and stocks ER supplies.
- Establishes and maintains PAR levels in supply area.
- Respects dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Takes vital signs (temp, pulse, respirations, and blood
- Provides for emotional and physical comfort and safety of
- Assists in maintaining working areas, supplies, and equipment
in good working order.
- Assists patients with personal hygiene, ADL's and linen
- Assists Physician and PA and other health care staff as
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.
- May be assigned to provide watch on patients at risk for
harming themselves. This may be assigned as a direct observation or
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Louisville , Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) - $2,000 Sign On Bonus, Other , La Grange, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!