Residential Area Construction Manager - Louisville, KY
Posted on: October 12, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for managing the activities of construction projects of
considerable diversity and complexity. Work includes reviewing
designs, plans, specifications and contract documents, resolving
construction contract disputes, and rendering final inspection and
approval of completed construction work.
- Obtain the necessary permits on construction projects
- Manage contracts and issuance of work orders on construction
- Manage daily job progress and ensure adherence to POS process
- Assist in development and monitoring of construction budgets
- Review architectural designs and plans complying with local,
state and national building codes, life safety codes, ADA
regulations, and zoning regulations.
- Provide final review and approval of all projects
- Manage quality control processes according to safety and SWPPP
program and policies
- Manage customer and vendor relationships
- Collaborate with Purchasing, Resource Planning, Sales, Process
Improvement/Warranty, and Land personnel to achieve
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: Yes
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Indirect Reports: Yes
- Physical Requirements: If applicable
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH
- Ensures appropriate staffing to meet department needs
- Utilizes recruiting and selection tools/processes to build
- Delegates work according to employee's abilities and skills
- Evaluates employee's performance and plans for compensation
actions in accordance with that performance
- Provides developmental opportunities through identification of
internal and external training opportunities
- Creates opportunities for employee growth
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and
leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
Keywords: PulteGroup, Louisville , Residential Area Construction Manager - Louisville, KY, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!