Posted on: October 12, 2021
Transervice Pay 100% of medical insurance EE and
Up to $95,000 plus potential to make more
We'd love for you to join our dedicated and driven team!
Text DRIVE to (516) 219-9930 to chat with Olivia about working with
- You will maintain proficiency in
the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air
and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension,
electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and
federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in
accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers,
refrigeration systems, MHE
- Assist with keeping shop and storage area clean
- Starting Pay $26.41(plus shift
- 2nd Shift Schedule
Here are just some of the
best reasons to join our
- Employee Discount Programs with FORD and GM!
Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance ($750
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniforms Provided
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits
- Excellent Union health benefits - We pay 100% of the
cost for family health coverage
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug
Keywords: Transervice, Louisville , Diesel Mechanic/Technician, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!