TECHNICIAN, FLOOR (FULL-TIME)
Company: Crothall Healthcare
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Posted Date: Oct 5, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 914852.
Click here to
- We have openings for
- Location: University
of Louisville, 530 South Jackson Street, Louisville, KY
40202. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: F/T:
Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 3:30 PM or 3 PM - 11:30
PM. Rotating weekends
- Requirement: Experience
preferred but not required.
- Perks:Eligible to
earn weekly bonus! Free uniforms! Free transportation via
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America,
provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we
perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in
laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities
management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of
the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry
today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and
unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic
benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Auto Visual Technician
- “Recruiter customize based on specifications of the job.”
Primary responsibilities include operation of all
Audio Visual (AV) support resources for Conference Solutions.
Collaborate professionally with Conference Solutions staff, Compass
employees and other departments to service all AV technical support
requests for events. The AV Technician will serve as the onsite AV
point person and coordinator for assigned events.
- Provide solutions for presentation needs occasionally under
- Responsible for following protocols for A/V products and
- Responsible for completing all AV event setup and teardown for
- Provide professional, courteous technical support service to
all customers with an emphasis on client services.
- Operational support and training for all AV devices within
- Provide immediate response to requests for assistance to events
- Setup, calibration and technical support for following types of
systems: display devices and mounting systems to include projectors
front and rear, large screen LCD monitors.
- Setup and operation of portable audio systems including music
program and speech reinforcement.
- Oversee resources to proactively ensure high
quality service delivery while striving for continuous
- Assist with room brokering daily
- Assist with Approvals in booking system daily
- Responsible for ensuring inventory pars are
- Responsible for cleaning, maintaining and shutting down
conference rooms nightly.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and
- Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our
- Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ work experience in an audio
visual related position
- Previous desktop support experience a plus, Microsoft
certification and/or experience with Microsoft productivity suite
products, Apple, Microsoft, Adobe and other presentation formats
and utilities required as well as knowledge of a wide variety of
audio, video and teleconferencing technologies
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Crothall Healthcare, Louisville , TECHNICIAN, FLOOR (FULL-TIME), Other , LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!