Memory Care - LPN
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: October 14, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
The Legacy Lane Coordinator supports the day-to-day functions of
the Legacy Lane with passion for providing care and education of
dementia while adhering to current federal, state and local
standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long-term care
Duties and Responsibilities
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Coordinates, with the direction of the Executive Director, the
leadership team, responsibility and accountability of general daily
operations of the Legacy Lane programs of the health campus.
- Manages all aspects, including monthly team education, of the
Best Friends Forever (BFF) Program.
- Ensures Daily Rhythms activity programming is occurring per
- Maintains Department Leader Rounding binder and partners with
Executive Director to ensure follow-up.
- Assists with maintaining appropriate resident population as
outlined in the company's memory care move in/move out
- When possible, participates in all memory care Resident First
Meetings/Service Plans and assists to guide resident family members
through the campus' care continuum.
- Develops and maintains relationships with resident family
members to ensure excellent customer service.
- Provides and reviews Family Orientation Guide with new family
- Maintains open communication with campus staffing coordinator
to ensure consistent dementia staffing and support on the
- Interviews potential Legacy team members to ensure candidates
possess basic skills needed to work with residents with
- Maintains a dementia-safe environment through daily resident
room and Lane rounds, management of noise and other environmental
stimuli throughout the Lane.
- Oversees and regularly assists with meal service adhering to
the company's Family Style Dining Standards.
- Leads efforts to educate campus staff and the community in
dementia-related topics and acts as a campus "Dementia
- Partners with marketing to ensure First Impression Standards
are in place and ensures tour readiness on the Lane.
- Follows all safety regulations, programs, policies and
- Minimal travel including overnight stays as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- LPN or RN licensed who meet State requirements preferred
- Qualified Medication Aide having successfully completed a State
approved training program and any necessary examination preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of the
state of practice preferred
- At least one year's dementia care experience in a healthcare,
senior living industry, or long-term care environment
- Preferred background and experience in a social or recreational
program within the last year.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the
Microsoft Office Suite of products.
LOCATION:The Springs at Stony BrookLouisvilleKentuckyTEXT ONE OF
OUR RECRUITERS:Stephanie (502) 661-6032LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Louisville , Memory Care - LPN, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!