Hiring Now! Press Operator Assistant
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: October 15, 2021
one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world,
servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global
leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Corporation Scottsburg is looking for
Press Operator Assistants!
We focus on
offering diverse and challenging careers with a strong focus on
growing our talent through on the-job training, external learning
opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more. This allows
Multi-Color Corporation to gain a competitive advantage and allows
our employees to move up within the organization, the ultimate
****If you are looking to change careers and
have been with your current employer for 3 years or more, you may
qualify for a $1,500 sign-on bonus!****
We reward our employees with:
- Shift differential$1.00 for night shift
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Paid vacation + holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term and Long term disability coverage
- Health & Wellness program, including monthly fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Frequent fun extras like theme days, catered lunches and
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($750 / $1,500)
- $500 quarterly Attendance Bonus
- Company contributions to medical HSA
The Press Operator Assistant role is responsible for the set up
and support of multi-color printing presses in accordance with the
printing specifications and customer requirements/expectations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to assist press operators to run presses.
- Reviews job tickets and verifies that required materials are
available and used as specified.
- Pulls specifications, verifying accurate tooling, ink,
material, and special instructions.
- Correctly sets up machine according to job specifications.
- Loads the specified type of paper and feeds paper through the
- Adds and maintains ink and monitors viscosities.
- Assists with press changeovers (make ready)
- Properly fill out and complete all required paperwork for the
- Performs general maintenance to press.
- Follows 6S guidelines assigned to work area and surrounding
- Forward any suggestions or concerns to Supervisor and work with
him/her to improve your ability to run equipment proficiently,
reduce waste, increase productivity, reduce set-up times, and/or
any additional enhancements to help increase profit and
- Participate in implementation of process improvement for
internal/external customers through data collection, standardized
procedures and teamwork.
- Report any necessary maintenance required on the press or
auxiliary equipment to your Supervisor and fill out the required
- Request help from your Supervisor in trouble-shooting,
planning, and direction of jobs.
- Required to work 12 hour shifts; required to work weekends as
scheduled on a regular or as-needed basis.
- Printing experience.
- Wide web flexographic experience preferred.
- Strong written/verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
Must be able to read, write, and comprehend instructions and SOPs
- Must be able to present information to team.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of weight
measurement, volume and distance.
- Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail and
- Assist with preventative maintenance on press.
- Read and comprehend measurements on a ruler.
- Read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, procedures, and work
- Pass color vision and color hue tests.
- Maintain good attendance.
- Willing to work overtime as needed.
- Willingness to be a cross-functional employee that can work
with multiple teams within the organization to achieve
- Capable of devising multiple alternative solutions based on
limited assumptions and information.B
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of
Multi-Color Corporation. TalentBoost is committed to the
fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for
every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of
TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or
ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
under applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Louisville , Hiring Now! Press Operator Assistant, Other , Scottsburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!