Hiring Now! Counter Pressure Machine Operator
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: October 15, 2021
one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world,
servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food &
Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true global
leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and
Achievement. These values constantly
guide our interactions and decision making at
Multi-Color Corporation Scottsburg is looking Machine
We focus on offering diverse and challenging careers with a
strong focus on growing our talent through on the-job training,
external learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
This allows Multi-Color Corporation to gain a competitive advantage
and allows our employees to move up within the organization, the
****If you are looking to change careers and have been
with your current employer for 3 years or more, you may qualify for
a $1,500 sign-on bonus!****
We reward our employees with:
- Shift differential $1.00 for night shift
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Paid vacation + holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term and Long term disability coverage
- Health & Wellness program, including monthly fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Frequent fun extras like theme days, catered lunches and
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($750 / $1,500)
- $500 quarterly Attendance Bonus
- Company contributions to medical HSA
- Efficient Split Die Machine set-up and operation.
- Move bundles and handle dies weighing between 2-10
- Place nested bundles into machine to produce de-nested
- Locate, mount, set up and maintain dies.
- Enter production data in the system and accurately
account for the material processed.
- Properly identify finished product for inventory
- Perform quality checks and identify issues compared to
- Must follow applicable Safety policies and
- Other duties as assigned to advance the mission of
- Troubleshoot machine problems and make necessary
- Cross-train on related machines and various job
- Must be safety conscious around knives, gears, dies and pinch
- Must adhere to safety requirements regarding PPE.
- Ability to manage time and work effectively with minimal
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Enthusiasm for learning and personal growth.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use and a working knowledge of office
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of
Multi-Color Corporation. TalentBoost is committed to the
fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal
treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the
policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color,
national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed,
disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Louisville , Hiring Now! Counter Pressure Machine Operator, Other , Scottsburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!