Company: Integrated Talent Strategies
Location: Horse Cave
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) has a client in the Glasgow,
KY area seeking Continuous Improvement Leader. This is a 1st shift
direct hire role with full benefits including 401k.
- Assist Manager in leading continuous improvement and lean
manufacturing efforts to improve Key Performance Indicators
(KPI---s) for safety, quality, production, efficiency, and
- Act as a change agent for leading continuous improvement
initiatives including development and delivery of training
materials and programs.
- Facilitate and lead teams in continuous improvement events
- Follow and commit to safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience in the areas
of Continuous Improvement, Operational Excellence, Lean principals,
statistics and data analysis.
- Lean / 6 Sigma Certification
- Bachelor---s Degree preferred--About Integrated Talent
Strategies (ITS)ITS is an international recruiting and staffing
firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional
positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm,
ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.Our
clients include some of the largest and most respected
architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business
today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the
flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has
allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several
Keywords: Integrated Talent Strategies, Louisville , OE Leader, Other , Horse Cave, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!