Land Surveying Worker
Company: Sanderson Stewart
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Sanderson Stewart, an award-winning community planning and
design firm, is seeking Professional Land Surveyors for its
Bozeman, MT office. Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidates should have a minimum BS in land surveying or
related degree. Have a minimum of 5 years professional surveying
experience. Must be registered as a Professional Land Surveyor
(PLS) in MT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to
communicate and facilitate effectively and persuasively in public
and team settings
- Ability to prepare plats, certificates of survey, ALTA surveys,
and oversee daily survey activities out of Bozeman office.
- Ability to negotiate project scoping and budgets with persons
from outside agencies and firms, assist with the development and
implementation of survey operating procedures and quality control,
demonstrated project management capabilities, responsible for broad
technical oversight of land and construction surveying and capable
of working with little supervision.
- Ability to apply knowledge of survey law, boundary law,
applicable State and County law, statutes, and regulations to
- Proficiency with AutoCAD. MicroStation knowledge also a
- Salary ($75,000-$100,000) DOE You work hard. Make it count!
Join one of the Best Firms to Work For and make a difference in the
lives of your neighbors; leave a mark that will last well beyond
your lifetime. Join our team and help to plan and design
communities that will endure for generations to come. We are always
on the lookout for Cool, Smart, Talented People who are
ridiculously committed to bettering our communities and their
Keywords: Sanderson Stewart, Louisville , Land Surveying Worker, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!