Crane Operator/Crane Rigger
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you a crane operator or crane rigger that would benefit from
a stable, year-round career with excellent pay, benefits, and
plenty of overtime opportunities? Join the tight-knit team at a
family-owned company with over a century in business and a great
industry reputation, meaning better job stability and mobility for
you. Due to growth, Levy Brandenburg Mill Services, part of The
Levy Group of Companies, is searching for Crane Operators and Crane
Riggers to join their team in their brand-new Brandenburg, KY
location. Why become part of the Edw. C Levy team:
- Excellent Compensation: Crane Operator - $ 23- $25/Hr. & Crane
Rigger - $ 21/Hr.
- Full Benefits Package: including Medical, Dental, Prescription,
401(K) with 3% Employer Contribution, Long- and Short-term
Disability, Employee Referral Program
- Growth Opportunities: This is a critical role where you will
take responsibility for the entire plant
- Tuition Reimbursement: We will pay for you to take qualified
skilled trade programs and further your skills and education.
- Stable Company: We have over 100 years in business and a great
industry reputation, meaning excellent job stability for you.
Veterans encouraged to apply! Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections along with
routine greasing, oiling, and fueling
- Use crane and forklift to load and unload trucks and
- Assess the type of load and uses appropriate rigging techniques
to off-load safely and without damage
- Comply with OSHA 1910 regulations
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and
moving loads to ensure safety of workers and materials.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or
confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, or
around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
- Select gears, such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according
to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Monitor changes in equipment performance and reports potential
malfunctions to maintenance personnel
- Use two-way radio to communicate with mill personnel and other
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle
- Maintain records and logs
- Meet customer service requirements
- Comply with all safety regulations and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor About the
Company: Levy Brandenburg Mill Services is a part of The Levy Group
of Companies, which transforms products into lightweight
aggregates, asphalt, cement, concrete, agricultural products, and
more. Levy employees proactively share ideas, combine their
creativity, develop the systems, and deliver the processes to
transform our products and services into innovative solutions. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
law.Job Requirements:If you have experience operating cranes in an
industrial environment and have knowledge of crane rigging
procedures and regulations, then Levy Brandenburg Mill Services
wants to hear from you! Don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Keywords: WorkRocket, Louisville , Crane Operator/Crane Rigger, Other , Brandenburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!