1st shift General Utility $2,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture.We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
- The General Utility, under the direction of the department
manager/supervisor, is responsible for assisting in any and all
phases of production, preparation, sanitation and/ or packaging of
the product. Providing general help labor where needed in all areas
of the plant.
- Assists in the production of goods to include, but not limited
to: pre-weighing ingredients and staging for mixing operations,
cutting of raw materials, removal of discarded product/materials,
and picking out defects on conveyors based on specifications.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all areas of manufacturing
including but not limited to: cardboard removal, floors
swept/mopped, counters and equipment cleaned to ensure health and
safety requirements are maintained. Ensures area is organized
according to 5S/production standards.
- Lubricates, hand cleans parts, and assembles production
- Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks within the
site, (e.g., lifting and moving materials, loading and unloading
materials, assisting in the handling of heavy materials, making
minor repairs, etc.).
- Works with others as a team to complete tasks in an efficient
manner to ensure the line is ready for startup and/or shutdown as
well as to minimize downtime.
- Assists other employees with their assigned work tasks.
- Packages or assists in packing, finished goods, parts,
materials, and equipment for customer delivery.
- Delivers and Picks up materials in various parts of the plant
- Performs routine maintenance to equipment.
- Follows department rules, procedures, routines, and
requirements to complete assigned duties.
- If qualified, may be asked to operate machinery within the
- Practices and adheres to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices),
Allergen program, and Safety guidelines/procedures.
- Mandatory overtime may be required.
- May perform other duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED and/or 1-year production experience in a
manufacturing environment required.
- Sitting: Seldom
- Standing: Continuously
- Walking: Frequently
- Using hands: Continuously
- Climbing: Occasionally
- Stooping, Kneeling: Frequently
- Talking, Hearing: Continuously
- Tasting, Smelling: Frequently
- Two Handed Carry: Frequently
- Pushing: Continuously
- Pulling: Continuously
- Overhead Work Standing: Frequently
- Ladder climbing: Frequently
- Repetitive Twisting Standing: Continuously
- Repetitive Twisting Sitting: Continuously
- Balance on Level Surfaces: Continuously
- Hand Dexterity: Continuously
- Bending: ContinuouslyWeight:
- Up to 10 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 25 lbs.: Continuously
- Up to 50 lbs.: Occasionally
- Up to 100 lbs.: Seldom/Never
- More than 100 lbs.: Seldom/NeverWORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently
exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is
occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne
particles; and caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work
environment is usually loud.ACRThe Company is committed to
providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all
aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age,
religion or any other classification protected by law.In that
regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Louisville , 1st shift General Utility $2,000 Sign On Bonus, Other , Jeffersonville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!