Company: MCM Technology Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Summary of Responsibilities:The Support Specialist is an entry
level role responsible for handling first level support of service
requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all
technology, to include support for workstations, servers, printers,
networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.Essential
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed
of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and
agreed outages.IT Support relating to technical issues involving
Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN
connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN,
Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and
notifications and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- System documentation maintenance and review in
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure requests are
routed to the proper resource to be resolved quickly and
- Escalate service requests that require System Analyst or
Engineer level support.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as
- Enter all work as service tickets in ConnectWise.Education,
Experience, and Skills:
- AS/BS preferred in technology or CompTIA A+, N+
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication
skills, active listening, and customer-care.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical
- Service awareness of all organization's key services for which
support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology
is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving
- Respect and earn the respect of fellow team members.
- Take ownership of identified processes and
- Keep open communications with manager, team and
- Perform work with confidence and pride, follow through to
- Make informed decisions - discuss with manager when
- Grow and learn from past mistakes.
- Work in a safe, clean and employee friendly atmosphere.
- Work personal/professional development plan.
- Must have flexibility with work schedule.
Working Conditions: - - - - - - -Minimal hazards. - - - - - -
-General office working conditions. - - - - - - -Occasional heavy
lifting. - - - - - - -Periodic evening and/or weekend work.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity,
religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and
related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
uniform service member and veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information,
disability or any other protected status in accordance with all
applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: MCM Technology Solutions, Louisville , Support Specialist, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!