Company: Brady Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
$17.00-$19.00 per hour
Benefits start day one
Two weeks of Vacation
Climate Controlled Environment
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of
complete solutions that identify and protect people, products and
places. Brady's products help customers increase safety, security,
productivity and performance and include high-performance labels,
signs, safety devices, printing systems and software. Founded in
1914, the Company has a diverse customer base in electronics,
telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction,
medical, aerospace and a variety of other industries. Brady is
headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2020,
employed approximately 5,400 people in its worldwide businesses.
Brady's fiscal 2020 sales were approximately $1.08 billion. Brady
stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC.
More information is available on the Internet at
An industry leader for more than 30 years, Brady's SPC business
manufactures high quality, polypropylene-based absorbents and spill
control products for a variety of applications. Servicing customers
in industrial, commercial, utility, hospitality, healthcare and
emergency spill markets, SPC is fueled by two missions: creating
innovative products that help maintain a clean, safe workplace for
employees and protecting the environment from hazardous fluids.
With an international customer base, a new state-of-the-art
manufacturing facility and a dynamic team, SPC is a growth driver
for Brady Corporation with great opportunities for professional
growth and development.
Position Reports To: Production Supervisor
Position Summary: This position is responsible for keeping
operations supplied with material and ensuring good work flow and
materials delivery throughout the plant. Operating a sitting and/
or standing forklift, pallet jacks, hoists and other tools this
person will maintain inventory or raw, semi-finished and finished
goods. This includes recording production information in our
business operation software.
This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned
with compliant safe work practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for material prep.
* Maintain inventory accuracy.
* Maintain safe working conditions in the department.
* Follow all safety policies and procedures.
* Responsible for accurate paperwork, labelling, packaging and
* Responsible for following detailed written specifications.
* Responsible for recording data for entry in the SAP system.
* Responsible for general housekeeping and maintaining safe working
conditions in the department.
* Perform in-process inspection
* Transport materials between work centres and the warehouse, as
well as general housekeeping of the department.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* High School diploma or equivalent is required.
* Read and follow written work instructions for operating and
* Record data for entry in the SAP system, use hand held scanners
for material issue/transfer.
* Safely transfer flammable and hazardous materials.
* Must be able and willing to work nights, weekends and overtime as
* Must be able to lift steel shafts weighing up to 50 pounds.
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to read and follow written work directions.
* Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
* Must have a good attendance record with a strong work ethic.
* Willingness and ability to be cross-trained.
* Must be safety conscious
* Problem solving skills.
* Strong work ethic will be critical for success in this role.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Most desirable candidate would have 1-2 years experience in
material handling or a related field.
Keywords: Brady Corporation, Louisville , Material Handler, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!