Company: Merry Maids
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Inside Salesperson - Fulltime- Monday-Friday - 5 days a week -
Merry Maids is looking to add to our existing Sales Inside Sales
Your role will be to support the existing sales staff with their
calls and help close business.
Accountable for closing sales via phone, text, and email. Address
incoming leads in a timely and professional manner with the ability
to ask for the sale. Receive and make outbound calls to prospects.
You will also send service agreements to prospects.
The territory includes Louisville and Southern Indiana.
Our View: This is more of a customer service role than Sales.
Though you will be "selling" on the phone, these prospects called
us and want house cleaning services. We are the largest in the US
and have a strong reputation. There are no prospecting or hard
close sales. We close 50% of all the prospects we speak with. Your
role is to handle in bound and digital leads explaining our
services and providing a Non-negotiable rate. Most close on the
same day but rarely longer than a 2-week cycle.
You will receive a $15.00-$17.00 Base hourly rate plus incentive
pay based on the team performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED
- Respond promptly to incoming leads per month
- Obtain new Merry Maids customers for weekly, biweekly, monthly,
or one time cleaning service.
- Professionally and accurately present Merry Maids service to
- Document all sales activities in companies CRM system
- Determine the price for cleaning services using company pricing
- Create Sales quotes for customers, in person, over the phone
and email them for signing when customer agree
- Follow up on all leads for Merry Maids service with letters,
e-mails, or telephone calls.
- Follow up on all unresolved leads until closed or lost.
- Deal courteously with customers. Report any unusual request
from customers or questions that you cannot answer to your
- Make follow up calls to lost clients when time allows
- Call prior lost clients
- Respond to corporate leads that may be presented
- Maintain all sales activity records.
- On a rare occasion we may have you go out in the field and do a
ANCILLIARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED
- Maintain accurate and time sales reporting utilizing our CRM
- Interface with other location regarding sales that you
- Enter all sales and agreements into Salesforce.com
- When necessary, fill in during staff absences.
- At all times contribute to a positive work climate and to the
overall team effort of the company.
- Perform other reasonable, related duties as assigned or
- Open and close the office based on the current procedures, if
- Must be reliable
- Must be a team player
- Must have a pleasant "Phone Voice" and be
- Knowledge of the cleaning industry, organization, products,
and/or services preferred but not required
- Ability to build customer relationships quickly and provide
appropriate levels of customer service.
- Must follow the Merry Maids process
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- Possesses excellent listening skills, empathy, and a high level
of customer service orientation.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in desktop applications such
as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to close sales
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple functions at the same
time with exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass drug screening.EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Inside Sales or Customer Service background preferred.
- Regularly required to stand; walk and talk or listen.
- Ability to close a sale
- Problem solving
- Ability to enter information from clients into our CRM
- Computer literacy
This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and
level of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is
not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills,
efforts, and conditions associated with this position. The Company
reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with
or without notice to the employee. This Job Description does not
create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, and employment
with the Company remains at will. These responsibilities are
subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate
individuals with disabilities.
Location: 1807 Cargo Court, Jeffersontown, KY 40299
- Commission payThis franchise is independently owned and
operated by a Merry Maids - franchisee. Your application will go
directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made
by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this location should be made directly to the
franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: Merry Maids, Louisville , Inside Salespersn, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!