Company: Party City
Location: Mount Washington
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We're currently offering a $1,500 sign on bonus to eligible new
A Machine Operator is responsible to run multiple plate forming
lines in a safe and efficient manner. This job requires keeping all
equipment in centerline for optimal performance which includes
changeover and set up responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Ability to read, comprehend, and execute job orders per customer
* Perform quality checks per quality control standards
* Set Up and make minor adjustments to packaging line equipment to
maintain quality and productivity.
* Execute job change activities which includes changing of raw
materials of packaging line equipment.
* Record centerline settings for packaging equipment
* Maintain 6S standards.
* Basic understanding of minor equipment adjustments and start
* Completion of all rework activities.
* Must be able to work in a team environment in conjunction with
the Machine Operator.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Prior forklift experience preferred.
* Prior warehouse or manufacturing environment experience
FLSA Working Conditions:
This role requires: Lifting to 40lbs; standing, crouching,
kneeling, climbing, bending, turning with considerable hand and arm
Keywords: Party City, Louisville , Machine Operator, Other , Mount Washington, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!