Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overall responsibilities and duties: The role of a Material
Planner is to verify that production line delivery aligns with
minimum stock targets and logistics costs. The main missions of the
- Build up the Procurement Program by dividing and leveling piece
- Follow up the Procurement Program realization by managing alert
systems and follow the unloading, receipt and transportation of
- Follow supplier delivery performance (supplier Misdeliveries
Per Million) and the service of logistics partners and propose
appropriate improvement action plans.
- Achieve the transportation program on a monthly basis and the
transportation scheme semi-annually.
- Direct packaging management.
- Ensure that logistics conventions comply with purchasing
objectives and support conditions set by suppliers for procurement
and packaging and by logistics partners for transport and
- Verify that Sales and Production Plan (PIC) capacity
requirements can be supported by suppliers and implement corrective
actions when necessary ). Experience: - Experience in production in
an industrial environment Skills & Competencies:
Keywords: Faurecia, Louisville , Material Planner, Other , Simpsonville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!