Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As the Chemistry Supervisor, you will be responsible for
overseeing all activities and personnel in the chemistry
department. You will coordinate workflow, assist with sample
preparation, testing and data processing, facilitate communication,
and ensure customer needs and expectations are met and lab
efficiency is optimized. Location: Louisville, KT Your
- Manage workflow to ensure that internal and external customer
due dates are met. Interface with internal and external customers
to assure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Act as a technical resource to support and directly assist
staff with testing. Prepare and review customer reports as
- Ensure department operations are organized to ensure safe and
efficient maintenance of instrumentation, standards, labware, and
- Monitor department performance and strive to achieve department
goals for safety, quality, on time delivery, turnaround time and
- Provide daily supervision of chemistry staff, including
performance reviews, training, and provide technical and quality
oversight. Your Expertise:
- High School or Equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field highly desired.
- 4-6 years laboratory experience with 1-3 of those years in a
lead role or supervisory position.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships at all levels. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Louisville , Chemistry Supervisor, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!