Fulfillment/Kitting Team Member - 1st Shift
Company: Vivid Impact
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionRECOGNIZED. SPECIALIZED. REVOLUTIONIZED.We are
committed to earning our customers' business every day by offering
brilliant creative, technology and print, and operating our
one-stop shop with unrivaled care and integrity.Over the last 40
years, Vivid Impact has remained a leader in the graphics
communications industry. What started as a small Louisville-based
commercial printing operation has evolved into a full-service,
state-of-the-art graphic communications company with global reach,
that employs over 150 team members.
Pursuing excellence with an award-winning team provides infinite
value to our customers. Rather than define ourselves within a
certain service offering or niche, we've grown based upon our
customers' needs.Job Purpose:Under the direction of the Fulfillment
Area Leader, the team member will assist in all activities to
assemble a finished product, ensuring the highest quality product
at the lowest possible cost, meeting customer specifications and
delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and
procedures.Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Check with Team Leader to obtain work assignments.
- Ensure accuracy of work being performed to produce the highest
quality product at the lowest possible cost.
- Ensure production of the correct quantity.
- Obtain skids, load product onto skids according to
- Perform all tagging/labeling activities and move skid to
shipping or staging area.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records,
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.Qualifications:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- No experience necessary - mechanical aptitude a plus!
- Ability to read and comprehend basic instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively communicate with
other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out basic
one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized
situations with only occasional or no variables.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is
regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to handle or feel.
The team member frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The team member is occasionally required to sit, reach with
hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The team member must regularly lift and/or move up to 10
pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Vivid Impact, Louisville , Fulfillment/Kitting Team Member - 1st Shift, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!