SERVER-The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Levy Sector Position Title: [[SERVER - THE KENTUCKY CENTER FOR
THE PERFORMING ARTS]] We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this
job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number []. The advertised program is an AI recruiting
assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message
frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to
opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and inclusion
for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your
journey with us today! Are you looking for a job with competitive
wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great
team? We're hiring! From the stadium to the head table, Levy
leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable
service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable
experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen,
Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage,
and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and
Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what
we are about as a company, check us out by following the link
below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/Positions at this
location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by
law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be
asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum
business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally
recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be
considered. Job SummarySummary: Delivers and serves food at
scheduled functions under the supervision of the catering captain.
Ensures the accurate execution of all events during his/her shift.
May drive a catering delivery truck. Sets up and serves at
functions; cleans event area during and after events; breaks down
the setup and leaves the area neat and clean; returns leftover food
and equipment to the catering facility in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered
functions to their scheduled locations.
- Logs and maintains food temperatures.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Arranges buffet tables with food, beverage and service items
according to standards.
- Serve food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans location after event is completed.
- Returns food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to
- Distributes and collects customer comment cards for catered
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and
- Ensures guests receive friendly, courteous service at all
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of complete menu and products on
- Maintains clean and safe work environment.
- Follows safety and sanitation policy and procedures at all
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Valid driver's license may be required; must possess or able to
obtain a valid food handler's permit and/or alcohol servers' permit
where required by state law. Apply to Levy today!Levy is a member
of Compass Group USAClick here to Learn More about the Compass
Story (http://www.compass-usa.com/our-story/) Compass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Louisville , SERVER-The Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!