Intern/Contractor - Training Content Collector
Company: Multi-Color Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Build your Career with an Industry LeaderMulti-Color Corporation
and Fort Dearborn have merged and are now the world's largest prime
label and packaging supplier. Join the new MCC and you will have
the opportunity to become part of an organization that is committed
to excellence and industry leadership for over 110 years.We are
looking for a tech savvy intern or temp who can be self-guided and
resourceful to act as a content gatherer of information, pictures,
and videos for our production jobs (finisher, press) and work in
tandem with onsite project team members and virtual Technical
Writers to use this information to build online training
- Assist project team with gather important information regarding
- Work with Technical Writers to understand the content they
- Take photos and videos with some editing involved.
- Organize training information using a web based platform.
- Related duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Some school course work involving education, tech writing,
communication, graphic design, or project management.
- Familiarity in Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-driven and ability to manage own work.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience taking good, bright photos from the proper point of
view.Other considerations:MCC welcomes and encourages applications
from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on
request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
process. MCC Label is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Multi-Color Corporation, Louisville , Intern/Contractor - Training Content Collector, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!