Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Candidates must live near the Louisville campus.
Galen College of Nursing is a vibrant and growing, single-purpose
nursing college focused on expanding access to quality nursing
education. Our culture is at the forefront of everything we do.
Galen's fundamental goals are to be the best place for nursing
education and the best place to work and one cannot be true without
At Galen College of Nursing, we want to ensure your needs are met.
We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
As you consider joining Galen, please carefully consider how you
will model the culture we embrace and look to sustain. A culture
where good ideas can come from anywhere and transparency is vital.
Respect, accountability and integrity are non-negotiables, and
commitment is created and sustained through the development of all
employees. We care about each other and our students. We look for
ways to exceed expectations and we are always looking for ways to
improve and grow, while delivering the promise of extraordinary
nursing education, matched only by a commitment to our students'
success. If you feel our culture aligns with your strength of
experience, attitude and authentic desire to work with great people
to help changes lives, we'd love to talk!
The Executive Assistant is a valued member of the executive support
team and is trusted to perform highly diversified administrative
duties in support of Galen's COO and other executives on the senior
Job Summary and Qualifications: The Executive Assistant provides
administrative support to ensure efficient operations. Supports
senior leadership through a variety of tasks related to
organization, communication, and administrative functions.
Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability
to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all
duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and
in a timely manner. The Executive Assistant relies on experience
and independent judgment to plan and accomplish goals, a wide
degree of creativity and latitude is expected and a proactive
approach to the needs of those the position supports.
- Perform complex administrative duties including responding for
executive when unavailable, composing correspondence, and
coordinating resources across a variety of functional
- Manages and maintains schedules, appointments, and travel
arrangements, and timely prepares expense reports
- Handles various administrative details with initiative and good
- Independent decision making related to work and projects
- Provides general administrative support including typing,
answering multiple phone lines, indexing, and filing documents,
- Answers inquiries and/or referring callers/visitors to
- Gathers information and develops summaries as
- Develops and implements office procedures related to
coordination of interoffice communication, records, and
- Ensures adequacy of office supplies and equipment
- Is cross-trained and able to provide back up for other
executive administrative assistants
- Attends meetings as assigned and reporting on actions
- Participates in educational/safety activities and programs as
needed or assigned
- Coordinates and prepares for meetings and events to include
preparing an agenda, scheduling teleconferences and conference
space as required, facilitating refreshments, and transcribing and
distributing meeting minutes.
- Assists in the presentation of various PowerPoint
Qualifications Position Requirements:
- Eight years of administrative support experience in a
professional environment with four years at the executive
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including
Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other desktop publishing
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Maintains a professional image and presence.
- Ability to respect and adhere to, always, the confidential
nature of the work and information in the president's
- Desire to be continually learning
Degree of Supervision: Minimal
Galen College Values:
Inclusivity: I foster an environment that provides opportunity for
every individual to reach their full potential.
Character: I act with integrity and compassion in all I do.
Accountability: I own my role and accept responsibility for my
Respect: I value every person as an individual with unique
contributions worthy of consideration.
Excellence: I commit myself to the highest level of quality in
everything I do.
At Galen College of Nursing, we offer a unique educational
experience we call Pure Nursing. With a focus on nursing education,
our knowledgeable and caring faculty and staff take personal
interest in helping our students achieve their goals. Galen is
regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and
Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award Associate,
Baccalaureate, and Master's Degrees. Our baccalaureate degree in
nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate
Nursing Education (CCNE), and the associate and master's degree in
nursing programs are accredited by the Accreditation Commission for
Education in Nursing (ACEN). For complete information related to
Galen's accreditation status, please visit our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Louisville , Executive Administrative Assistant, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!