Behavioral Health Associate 1
Company: Wooded Glen Recovery Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Behavioral Health Associate 1 - Wooded Glen Recovery Center -
Behavioral Health Associate
Join our team!
* Mid Shift: 12:00pm-10:30pm; 10:00am-10:30pm
- Third Shift: 9:00pm-7:30am; 7:00pm - 7:30am
* Weekend Only: 12:00pm-10:30pm
Wooded Glen Recovery Center in Henryville, Indiana is seeking a
compassionate, skilled, and dedicated Behavioral Health Associate
to join their growing team!
The Behavioral Health Associate monitors & provides accountability
to patients in treatment and embarking on their road to recovery.
They are the main staff point of contact for all patients. They
monitor patients regularly, resolving conflicts and responding to
critical situations. They interact regularly with other clinical
staff to aid in the recovery process.
What you would do as a Behavioral Health Associate:
* Monitor patients at all times, diffuse conflicts, ensure patient
compliance with treatment protocols, and involve other clinical
staff as necessary
* Facilitate non-therapy groups
* Monitor patient movement and maintain presence in large meeting
areas; monitor meals in the meal room, including enforcement of
portion control and putting aside plates for those not feeling well
enough to physically attend meals
* Perform all other tasks as assigned by supervisor
* Work cooperatively with all levels of employees and
* Reports directly to the Residential Floor Manager
* Serve as a liaison between wellness staff and clients, keeping
staff informed of high-risk issues..
* Identify potential client problems and discuss them in the daily
multidisciplinary treatment meeting.
Qualifications and Skills of our Behavioral Health Associate:
* High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
* Valid, unrestricted drivers license (Required)
* Chemical Dependency Treatment experience preferred
* Personal passion or interest in substance abuse issues strongly
* Authorization to work in the US is required
Why Wooded Glen Recovery Center?Wooded Glen Recovery Center offers
a comprehensive benefit plan and a competitive salary commensurate
with experience and qualifications. Qualified candidates should
apply by submitting a resume. Wooded Glen Recovery Center is an
EOE.Veterans and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply.
Summit BHC is dedicated to serving Veterans with specialized
programming at our treatment centers across the country. We
recognize and value the unique strengths of the military community
in supporting our mission to serve those who have served.
Job Type: Full-time%6635559%
Keywords: Wooded Glen Recovery Center, Louisville , Behavioral Health Associate 1, Other , Henryville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!