Security Officer 3rd shift
Company: Caesars Southern Indiana
Posted on: November 26, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the
highest caliber customer service to all patrons/team members of
Caesars Southern Indiana. To protect company assets while
maintaining a safe and secured entertainment atmosphere. - KEY JOB
- Report to work fit and ready to work on time daily as
scheduled. Checks schedule daily to learn of any changes necessary
to accommodate unplanned business conditions.
- Communicates with coordinator, supervisor or department head
regarding any and all needs affecting work performance, completion
of duties, attendance and guest service.
- As directed, properly uses time keeping equipment and systems
to record all time worked. Adheres to posted schedule and as
adjusted by the manager, relating to work hours, breaks, duty
schedule or station/duty assignments.
- Read, understand and practice all policies and procedures as
outlined in the Team Member Handbook. - Asks for assistance if
unable to read or understand any items contained in the handbook.
Takes appropriate action to report any policy violations or
problems as outline the handbook, either to the supervisor/manager
or the Human Resources Department.
- Make suggestions to appropriate supervisor/manager regarding
any suggestions for improving guest service, department or job
- Reports to Manager any items requiring maintenance or repair.
Pays particular attention to safety related matters and reports
such items immediately. If dangerous, take precautions to prevent
injury until help arrives to respond to the situation. (Example: -
An open, raised carpet seam in a busy walkway in which someone
might catch his/her foot and fall)
- Reports to manager, supervisor and Security Officer any
incidents involving illness or injury to self or others, and any
accidents or onset of illness incidents witnessed involving guests
or other team members.
- Responsible to maintain confidentiality of all matter regarding
guest, team members and the business operations. - Required to
cooperate with Company officials during an investigation.
- Follows proper procedures for lost and found of personal items,
found money or gaming tokens. (Contact Security Officer)
- Will demonstrate a continual growth of knowledge by learning
all aspects of the Security Casino/Gaming Industry.
- Prepares Guest Accident reports and Security Incident
- Escorts, cheques, tokens, cash, guests and team members as
requested and/or directed.
- Administers first aid when required.
- Maintains guest relations.
- Reports all accidents and/or incidents to the immediate
Security Shift Supervisor.
- Collects and transports drop boxes to the storage/holding
- Prepares daily logs of all pertinent information.
- Will enforce all policies, rules and regulations applying to
the Security Manual, Internal Control Manual, Human Resources
Manual and IGC Manual.
- Any and all related job duties as requested, even if not part
of the regular job description, particularly if it affects safety
of any individual and/or guest service.
- Will perform other duties as assigned and/or directed.
- May be required to operate company vehicle to transport Team
Members to & from locations off property.
- May be required to operate company vehicle, as Rover, to
perform functions of job.
- Other duties as assigned. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: - Prior
security experience is desired but not mandatory. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must pass an Indiana Gaming Commission background
- First aid and/or CPR certified are desired but not
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver's License.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
regulated business WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
(minimum of four hours).
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino;
from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or
- Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 50
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull,
grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and
other necessary office equipment. -
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke,
dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as
needed. Disclaimer This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or
working conditions associated with the job. -While this is intended
to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management
reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that
other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change,
(e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or
technical developments).Caesars Southern Indiana offers the best of
its namesake; world-class gaming, luxurious accommodations,
Vegas-level entertainment and generous dining options, including
the award-winning Jack Binion's Steak. -At Caesars Southern
Indiana, entertainment isn't just our business - it's our culture.
We inspire gown-ups to play and want you to help us build a work
environment you can be proud of, one you want to call your
own.Promote and maintain the utmost integrity and the highest
caliber customer service to all patrons/team members of Caesars
Southern Indiana. To protect company assets while maintaining a
safe and secured entertainment atmosphere.
Keywords: Caesars Southern Indiana, Louisville , Security Officer 3rd shift, Other , Elizabeth, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!