Company: Baptist Healthcare System, Inc.
Location: New Albany
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Schedules the consultations for physicians with other physicians as
needed. Schedules and confirm patients' clinical and diagnostic
appointments. Updates and maintains hospital cards and transmits to
appropriate staff and facility(s). Faxes medical records and
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a summary of the major functions of this
individual's job. He or she may perform other duties, both major
and minor, which are not mentioned below, and specific functions
may change from time to time.
* Make appointment for patients in office and on the phone to see
the doctors, testing and to schedule procedures in the hospital and
at other facilities.
* Update hospital cards accordingly.
* Update all patient information and check all testing patient
insurance cards to see if they need referral or pre
* Perform other general office assignments.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience Required
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
* One to three years clerical experience in a physician office
* Computer knowledge such as Medical Office and Scheduling
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on
supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge
you to apply now!
Employees will be expected to comply with Baptist Health's
infectious disease and vaccination policies, which include but may
not be limited to compliance with BHS' mandatory vaccination
policies for influenza and COVID unless reasonable accommodations
are needed under applicable law
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Keywords: Baptist Healthcare System, Inc., Louisville , Scheduling Coordinator, Other , New Albany, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!