Customer Service Specialist
Company: ProTech Medical
Posted on: November 26, 2022
1. Regular and reliable onsite experience
2. Comply with all applicable company policies, procedures, and
patient protocols. Comply with all current government regulations
and professional standards respecting patient care.
3. Ability to receive walk in prescriptions at office for equipment
needed. Ability to process referrals (speech devices, PAP devices
and supplies, motorized wheelchairs, oxygen and nebulizers) as
needed. This involves creating account in Brightree, verifying
insurance, order creation, authorizations, and notes as needed in
4. Maintain working relationship with referral sources and
5. Ability to complete all necessary paperwork for walk in patients
(delivery ticket, plan of care and other items needed to bill and
meet accreditation standards with complete education of the product
to the customer.
6. Answer multi-line phone system efficiently and direct the
patient to the correct person and/or department they need.
7. Scan and attach all referral documents and tickets daily and
8. Ability to have > 98% accuracy on orders that are
9. Ability to work faxes and follow ups within 24 hours.
10. Assist with implementation of quality improvement program to
meet company and accreditation standards.
11. Reconcile cash drawer daily and report to accounting with
ability to post through unapplied payments. Taking deposits to the
bank twice weekly when applicable.
12. Ability to receive equipment that is returned per accreditation
standards and tag equipment appropriately at time of receiving
while using universal precautions.
13. Ability to greet all customers with a positive attitude when
come into facility and make sure you addressed all their needs
prior to leaving.
14. Ability to complete auto pay form on all patients with
15. Responsible to keep showroom stocked and organized always
16. Ability to create accurate purchase orders for purchasing new
equipment for showroom.
17. Responsible for assisting other departments as needed in
absence of other employees.
18. Maintain a clean, well-organized workspace.
19. All other duties as assigned
*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: *
Experience in office, preferably DME or Home Health industry
Exceptional client focus and a natural ability to build
Maintain a strong sense of urgency
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work a team setting as well as independently to
prioritize duties in order to meet deadlines
High level of attention to detail
Courteous Customer Service
Ability to demonstrate a high degree of passion and energy whilst
maintaining a positive outlook.
*REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: *
Basic understanding of health insurance
Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Drive to provide best-in-class service to our partners and
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: *
Lift/move items up to 40 pounds
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk and
The employee is required to sit and stand
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Columbia, TN 38401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* DME or Home Health: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: ProTech Medical, Louisville , Customer Service Specialist, Other , Campbellsville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!