Manufacturing Team Member 1st Shift
Company: GE Appliances
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*HIRING NOW* - Immediate openings available. No resumes or
previous work experience required.
*Hourly Pay: Starting at $17.17/hour - additional incentives
including a $1,000 hiring bonus ($500 after 90 day and $500 after
*Approximate shift times are as follows: * (\*Shifts vary slightly
by building and assignment).
*1st shift: * starts between 5:45am - 6:00 am and ends at approx.
*Reasons you will love working at GE Appliances: *
- First day medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Tuition reimbursement & career development,
- Paid vacation, holiday, and personal time
- On site medical clinic and athletic center
At GE Appliances, we make life better by designing and building the
world's best appliances. From design to production to service, our
goal is to help people improve their lives at home.
We value teamwork, innovation, reliability, speed and, above all, a
passion to help people. Each of our appliances is designed
purposefully with our consumers in mind. We make refrigerators,
freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air
conditioners, water filtration systems and water heaters.
Join the GE Appliances team in a high-energy, production facility
environment! Help serve our communities by ensuring people can
store food and medicines, make meals for their families, and
eliminate germs on their clothes and dishes. At Appliance Park,
where we have five appliance factories and our corporate office
with our very own zip code, 40225. We are passionate about creating
good things, for life and creating career possibilities for you!
You can Make It @ The Park!
*What You Will Do*
- Work around moving machines - robots, forklifts, tuggers,
- Use technology to help you succeed - smart boards, tv screens,
kiosks on the shop floor
- Transfer, operate and adjust production equipment
- Rotation among jobs and factories at the same location - get to
know all aspects of our production process
- Fast-paced, group work environment
*Minimum Requirements: *
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in
- You must pass a background check, drug screening and
medical/physical demand screening
- You must have the ability to perform the essential functions of
the position, with or without an accommodation, including, but not
limited to: prolonged standing; frequently handling various parts
for assembly; frequent walking, reaching at waist level,
pushing/pulling, grasping/squeezing, pinching, fine motor
dexterity, neck flexion, and using air tools; occasionally sitting,
reaching overhead, reaching at shoulder level, reaching at knee and
floor level, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling,
crawling, ladder/stair climbing, pivoting, twisting, neck
extension/rotation, and using vibratory tools. Handling and lifting
of parts and/or equipment (minimum of 42 lbs. lifting/carrying and
25 lbs. pushing/pulling is required).
We are committed to providing a safe environment for all employees.
To name a few of our safety measures, we are providing and
requiring face masks daily, installed state of the art thermal
camera temperature checks stations at each building location, and
enhanced cleaning procedures. We also provide all necessary
Personal Protective Equipment.
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.17 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* Are you able to handle and lift parts and/or equipment? (minimum
of 42 lbs. lifting/carrying and 25 lbs. pushing/pulling is
* Have you worked for GE in the past year (including as a temporary
* Have you interviewed with GE in the last 3 months?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: GE Appliances, Louisville , Manufacturing Team Member 1st Shift, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!