Night Shift Order Selector - Benefits Day 1!
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Vistar customers are everywhere people work, play and shop.
Vistar is America's leading candy, snack and beverage distributor
with over 25 distribution centers delivering everything from
popcorn to healthy meal replacements anywhere in the United States.
Our success is rooted in working closely with our suppliers and
customers to stay ahead of the latest snacking trends. Vistar has
thrived by innovating, exceeding customer expectations and
fostering a collaborative culture built on teamwork, doing what's
right, and giving back to the communities we do business in.
*Join Our Warehouse Team at Vistar!*
* Up to $22.85 per hour + Bonus and Incentive Opportunity
* $1000 Sign-on Bonus
* Benefits day 1
* Enhanced Education Assistance
* Sunday - Thursday 5pm start
* $1500 Bonus for Warehouse Referrals
*Job Description: *
Select cases and other containers of food and non-foods products to
fill customer orders from multi-level rack warehouse storage
systems. Items are placed on pallets and completed orders are moved
to the loading dock staging area with an electric pallet jack /
forklift, wrapped, labeled and readied for shipment in a timely
manner observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality
standards are met while maintaining the efficient flow of product
through the production process. Functions as a team member within
the department and organization, as required, and perform any
duties assigned to best serve the company.
*Position responsibilities may include, but no limited to: *
* Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures
per company guidelines. Ensure work area is safe and report any
unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
* Review work schedule, obtain supplies required to perform the
work and prepare for operations. Perform a safety check on pallet
jack / forklift to be used and insure that all other safety devices
are functioning properly. Put on all required Personal Protective
Equipment and Safety Gear.
* Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location
and company guidelines.
* Place pallets on pallet jack and operate along assigned
multi-level racks and locate products according to order
* Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from pick
slots and racks as required. Use single and/or double pallets as
* Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock
staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for
* Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged
batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection
checklist. At the end of the shift secure all equipment and
complete all necessary paperwork.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits day 1!
* Company Match 401K
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Education Assistance
* Unlimited Growth Opportunities and More!
*Required Qualifications: *
Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required
overtime for the position. Able to stand, walk, reach and lift
repeatedly throughout shift. Able to lift, stack, and/or pull
products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various
heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between
approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location,
throughout shift. Able to work in multi-temperature environments,
i.e. cooler, freezer and dry. Pass post offer drug test and
criminal background check.
*Preferred Qualifications: *
* High School Diploma/GED or State Approved Equivalent
* Preferred Experience: 6 Months - 1 Year
* Warehouse and/or distribution work experience using a motorized
* Foodservice distribution or related industry experience.
* Motorized pallet jack certified.
*EEO Statement: *
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or
collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity
(EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color,
national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic
information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please
click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the
"EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay
Transparency Policy Statement.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.85 - $22.85 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Louisville, KY 40223: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Vistar, Louisville , Night Shift Order Selector - Benefits Day 1!, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!