Company: Magnolia Health Systems
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Description: Cooks are a valuable member of our health care
team who prepare food in accordance with current Federal, State and
local standards, the facility's established policies and
procedures, and as may be directed by the Director of Food Service
and/or Assistant Director of Food Service, to ensure that quality
food service is provided at all times.
About us: Windsor Ridge is an assisted living facility located in
Jeffersonville, Indiana. Windsor Ridge is seeking compassionate
Cooks to become a part of our team where our primary goal is to
provide exceptional care to our residents.
About the Role: Windsor Ridge is seeking Cooks to
- Prepare and serve food and meals in accordance with planned
menus and established portion control procedures.
- Ensure that the department and all food storage work areas are
maintained in a clean and safe manner and that necessary equipment
and supplies are properly maintained and arranged.
- Review and process diet changes and new diets as received from
nursing services and coordinate dietary services with other
departments as necessary.
- Review menus prior to preparation of food and inspect all trays
to ensure completion and accuracy of menu and diet
- Assist in inventorying and storing incoming foods, supplies and
About you: The ideal candidate would have the following skills and
- Some training and experience in food preparation, cooking,
estimating quantities of food needed, and in principles of
sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment
- Must be knowledgeable of the proper methods and cooking
temperatures for best utilization and yield of meats and other
- Completion of elementary education or otherwise show ability to
read, write and follow oral and written directions.
We'd love for you to grow with us! Windsor Ridge offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: We'd love to help train and
get you certified into a new career!
Windsor Ridge offers the above and many other benefits and
If you are ready to join the Windsor Ridge Family, please apply
Windsor Ridge is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment
and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex,
religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Associated topics: banquet, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinero,
cutter, dinner, persona de parilla, prep, prep cook, sandwich,
Keywords: Magnolia Health Systems, Louisville , Cook, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!