Candidate Experience Specialist - Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Siemens Mobility, we understand that providing an exceptional
candidate experience is not just an option but a business
imperative. Our Candidate Experience team plays a meaningful role
in ensuring that each person considered for employment with Siemens
is provided excellent interactions throughout the recruiting
As a Candidate Experience Specialist (CES), you are the key to
delivering an excellent candidate experience for all talent.
Through a strong partnership with your assigned recruiters, you'll
work directly with candidates and hiring partners to provide
detailed plans, communications, and logistical support during
interview arrangements (phone, video, and in-person), background
screening, and new hire pre-boarding/onboarding. Together with the
Talent Acquisition Recruitment team, you will ensure interactions
with candidates are efficient, recruitment services are expertly
performed, information is accurate, and expectations of the hiring
team are met throughout the recruiting and hiring process.
What your day-to-day will look like:
* Coordinate interview scheduling with the candidate, Hiring
Manager, and interview panels.
* Coordinate and support the pre-boarding and on-boarding processes
by working closely with members of the TA recruiting team, HR
Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and new hires. Keep in
communication with EDM (Employee Data Management) team to ensure
new hire data input is entered into the HRIS system promptly.
* Process and monitor background check requests. Ensure I-9 is
completed on time.
* Interact with candidates, recruiters, HR, and Hiring Managers
when necessary to assist and resolve questions/challenges they may
have during the recruiting and on-boarding processes.
* Handle candidate data and process progression by updating the
applicant tracking system (ATS). Provide first-level applicant
tracking system support.
* Process employee referrals and travel expense reimbursement for
* Partner with Global Mobility to process visa and green card
requisitions. Process contractor conversions, candidate offers, and
J1 International Interns
* Conduct New Hire Orientations weekly
What do you need to be successful in this position?
* Associate Degree in a related field or equivalent experience and
* Two+ years of work experience in recruitment, HR, or customer
service. Internships and SHRM certification will also be
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment coupled
with a sound sense of urgency and ability to prioritize.
* Organized with high-level attention to detail, accuracy, and
follow-up while managing sensitive information. Solid time
* Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills; knows when to
* Comfortable working in a team environment but also able to
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* MS Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience with ATS (applicant tracking system) management and
background check process.
* Familiarity with I-9 documentation/E-Verify.
* Knowledge of Global Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR).
* SHRM/HRCI/AIRS Certification(s) preferred
Why you'll love working for Us:
* Freedom and healthy work-life balance- Health, Dental, and Vision
Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1
* Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, pioneering
* Competitive total rewards package.
* Join our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to
education, access to technology, sustaining communities, and
positively impacting the community.
* Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid
for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement
program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online
* Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and
generous Paid Time Off
* Diversity and inclusivity focused - Just named on the Forbes 2022
Best Employers for Diversity list!
While we appreciate all applications, we advise that only
candidates under consideration will be contacted. Relocation
support is not available for this position.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in
the United States and will not require employer-sponsored work
authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Louisville , Candidate Experience Specialist - Siemens Mobility, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!