Company: Retail Data
Posted on: January 26, 2023
RetailData partners with the largest retailers in the world to
provide competitive intelligence solutions. With consumers
dynamically shifting their purchasing patterns between the various
in-store and e-commerce sales channels, we are perpetually
innovating new solutions and products to meet client needs. Our
industry-leading expertise in price, assortment and promotional
data sets, in conjunction with our expansive technology and
analytics platforms, has positioned us perfectly to help retailers
navigate these unprecedented retail changes. Description: Are you
looking for a part-time job that allows you the flexibility to set
a schedule that works with your busy life and has unlimited
earnings potential? Then join RetailData's growing and diverse
Field Representative Team! We are seeking individuals to join our
team who are self-motivated, detail oriented and most importantly
dependable. We have been the leading provider of retail
intelligence to the largest retailers in the world for over 30
years and have growing demands for additional Field Representatives
to help us to collect critical retail information such as pricing,
promotion, and merchandising data. What will you be doing?
- On the agreed schedule that you set in partnership with your
manager, you will be asked to use a company-provided handheld data
collection device to record prescribed product information.
- There will be specific criteria that you will be asked to
follow to capture information such as item prices, displayed
promotions and potentially pictures of product merchandising and/or
- Once you have successfully met the criteria of the project you
simply transmit the file electronically to our corporate office for
review and packaging to our clients. What does RetailData Offer
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully
understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a
guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your
aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development. What Does
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 15 hours per week with scheduling
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the
detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with
grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects
required collection of items in these store aisles. Equal
Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a
policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees
and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or
sexual orientation. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal
opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age,
disability, marital status, or sexual orientation
Keywords: Retail Data, Louisville , Field Representative, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!