Material Handler - $18/hour -1st Day Benefits
Company: MHS Global
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Founded in 1999, MHS is a full-service provider of innovative
material handling systems that solve the challenges of distribution
and fulfillment operations. We build, engineer and maintain systems
for some of the biggest companies in the world, including UPS,
FedEx, Walmart, Amazon and others. MHS is already one of the 10
largest material handling system suppliers worldwide, and we only
expect to continue growing. We're looking for top talent to be part
of the journey.
Under general supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials
and products in manufacturing areas according to established
guidelines. Provides information for recording movement of incoming
and outgoing materials and supplies. May operate motorized and
non-motorized material handling equipment. May provide guidance to
lower level material handlers.
* Experience in shipping and receiving, loading and unloading
* Verifies material counts against supplier packing lists for
* Consolidates material onto pallets or group items together in
* Load pallets in rack locations with forklift.
* Verify & record inventory counts by rack location.
* Data entry of material receipts into the computer.
* May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
* Minimum of one-year experience operating a forklift.
* Shipping and Receiving experience preferred.
* ERP Experience is a plus
* Attention to detail, self-starter.
* Ability to read and use a tape measure.
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
* Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, and
* Demonstrated commitment to safety.
* Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
* Two to four years of experience
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
* Must pass pre-employment and random drug screen
* HS Diploma or GED
It is the policy of Material Handling Systems, Inc (MHS) and its
affiliated companies to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO)
to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical
or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related
condition, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status,
citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: MHS Global, Louisville , Material Handler - $18/hour -1st Day Benefits, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!