QMA - Qualified Medication Aide
Company: Hickory Creek Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
QMA opportunity with Hickory Creek at Madison
AtHickory Creek Healthcare, we have a culture of warmth and caring.
Our staff feels like a family with each other and with the people
for whom they care. It's a special place for special people.
The goal of Hickory Creek Healthcare is to deliver the best
possible long-term care and rehabilitation services to all our
residents on a consistent basis every day of the year. To do that,
we rely on the strengths and talents of our professional and
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
Hickory Creek Healthcare?
- Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion.
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
- You will the health and well-being our residents by preparing
and administering medication in a timely and professional
- Answer call lights, bed/chair sensors, pull-pin alarms, and
security care bracelet alarms promptly and courteously.
- Successful completion of a state approved training program in
- Must complete annual medication evaluation with Registered
Pharmacy Consultant or designee.
- Current CPR Certification
- Current active QMA Certification
Our commitment to our team members:
- Top competitive market wages
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay and *opportunities to earn
- Access up to 50% of your earned wages before payday
- Paid training, skills certification & career development
- Medical, vision & dental insurance with Telehealth
- Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Lucrative employee referral bonus program
- Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement*
- Continued education opportunities throughPurdue
- Employee assistance program & wellness support
- Retail, food & entertainment discounts and so much more
*Terms and conditions apply
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, Hickory Creek is proud to
have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. New
hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full
vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one
dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic
onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Hickory Creek Healthcare, Louisville , QMA - Qualified Medication Aide, Other , Madison, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!