Company: eBlu Solutions LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Looking for an opportunity to be behind the scenes helping patients
get to treatment sooner? This is the role for you!! eBlu's
Insurance Verification Specialist role is a key role that collects
information from the payers (insurance companies) to provide back
to the practice which is located all over the United States. We are
looking for candidates that are patient, able to pivot when needed,
have attention to detail, and possess positive attributes.
This role has position expectations and responsibilities that are
set up in tier success so you are aware of your progress at all
times to moving to that next level. eBlu is a growing company with
the potential to continue growth for those seeking those steps.
POSITION SUMMARY:The Insurance Verification Specialist is
responsible for verifying patient insurance coverage to ensure
necessary procedures are covered by an individual's health care
provider. The role is responsible for entering patient benefit
information into the system and verifying the existing information
is accurate. The Insurance Verification Specialist position
requires an extensive amount of time on the phone with insurance
- Insurance Verification Specialist makes outbound calls to
Insurance Payers and/or Specialty Pharmacies to obtain patient
- Process documents based on department guidelines in accordance
with standards and performance indicators.
- The Insurance Verification Specialist maintains all patient
- Must have excellent multitasking skills to allow for a
successful Insurance Verification Specialist.
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized to maintain accurate
patient insurance records.
- Ability to focus and work quickly within a 24-hour turnaround
for patient insurance information.
- The Insurance Verification Specialist must work well with
others as part of a team.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
based on the specific client contract.
PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to work at a desk in the office for long periods of
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
- Ability to maintain focus under high levels of
pressure/multiple priorities.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- General knowledge of insurance companies, insurance plans, and
functionality; operational policies and processes.REQUIRED
- High school diplomaPREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- 1-3 years experience in a health plan, facility, healthcare
provider office, or pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of reimbursement (i.e. benefit investigation,
prior authorization, pre-certification, letters of medical
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred
- Working knowledge of drug reimbursement issues
- Understanding of Health Plan Medical Policies and Prior
- Knowledge of HCPCS, CPT, and ICD-10 coding
- Data entry skills required
- Ability to resolve problems independently
- Ability to follow instructions
EEO CODE - eBlu Solutions is fully committed to employing a diverse
workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without
regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status
protected by federal, state, or local law. eBlu Solutions is an
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Keywords: eBlu Solutions LLC, Louisville , Dental Biller, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!