Lead Line Coordinator
Company: HOOD CONTAINER CORPORATION
Posted on: March 19, 2023
JOB SUMMARYThe Lead Line Coordinator is a working position that
has overall first level responsibility for the efficient and
correct operation of a packing or assembly line and assists with
oversight of Line Coordinators.REPORTING RELATIONSHIPThe Lead Line
Coordinator will report to the Production Manager.FLSA STATUS:
Non-ExemptDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the correct set-up of assembly or packing
- Responsible for the quality of the finished product.
- Responsible for following all Procedures and Work Instructions
pertaining to Production.
- Ensure adequate instructions are given to enable contract
workers to perform specific job requirements.
- Perform the necessary paperwork and reports for the line.
- Ensure production schedule is met.
- Promptly report problems, concerns or out-of-standard
conditions to the Supervisor.
- Work with Supply to insure the uninterrupted supply of raw
- Work with the Shipping Department to insure the prompt removal
of finished product.
- Assist with training of Production Associates and Line
- Assist with directing work activity for Line Coordinators
- Communicate all production problems, delays, changes, etc. to
- Enforce and follow all Safety and GMP rules.
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Possess the skills necessary to perform reading, writing and
mathematics to maintain the required production reports and plan
- Perform the duties of Line Coordinator with minimal
- Effectively communicate instructions and requirements.
- Demonstrate initiative and effectiveness in dealing with
out-of-the-ordinary situations which may arise in the course of the
- Work overtime or odd shifts as necessary to meet production
- Maintain an exceptional level of attendance and
punctuality.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - Not applicable
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the functions of the job. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand,
walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use
hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to
sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations, which do not
affect performance or cost standards, may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently
exposed to wet and / or humid conditions. The employee is
occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne
particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment
is usually loud. The access to the work environment is ground
level. Personal protective equipment including, but not limited to,
safety glasses, earplugs or earmuffs and safety shoes may be
required to perform job tasks. COMPENTENCIESTo perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
- Safety and security - Observes safety and security procedures;
Reports unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on
- Leadership - Establishes high morale throughout staff by
showing fairness, consistency, and support of employees.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problem in a timely
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively;
Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly; Able to read and
interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building positive team spirit.
- Training and Mentoring - Effectively trains and mentors
employees on the proper setup, operation, and maintenance of
- Diversity - Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support - Supports organization's goals, values,
and code of ethics.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes
appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes work activities; Uses time
- Professionalism - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming;
Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts
responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own
work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in
- Technology - proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Keywords: HOOD CONTAINER CORPORATION, Louisville , Lead Line Coordinator, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...