Company: Floyd County Sheriff's Department
Location: New Albany
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Floyd County Sheriff's Department seeking Corrections
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or its equivalent as accepted
by the Superintendent of Public Instructions for the State of
- Must not have a record of conviction of felony or any crime
involving moral turpitude.
- Must have a non-negligent automobile accident record.
- Must have a valid Driver s License.
- Must have a verifiable good record of previous employment.
- Must have a good credit rating.
- Must be in sound mental and physical health.
- Must be willing to appear for a Department interview by staff
- Must be willing to submit to a thorough character investigation
by the Department.
- Must be willing to work a revolving shift schedule, if
- Must submit to being fingerprinted.
- Pass a Polygraph Examination.
- Must maintain and provide a valid email address throughout the
hiring process, as this will be the primary method of communication
- Groomed Facial Hair Policy for Certain Uniforms.
- Approved Sleeve Tattoos for Certain Uniforms.Corrections
Officer Additional Requirements:
- Physical Fitness Test (COPAT)
- Must Completed Peer Interview
- Must Complete Administrative Interview
- All Required Background ComponentsStarting Salary:
- Paid Vacation
- Personal, Holiday and Sick Time
- Shift Differential
- Promotional Rank Increases
- State PERF Retirement
- Deferred Compensation
- Health Dental/Vision
- Life Insurance
- Longevity Pay
- Uniforms Provided
- Paid Court AppearancesApply online with resume uploaded.
Associated topics: correctional center, correctional officer,
detention, detention officer, inmate, parole officer, parole
probation officer, probation officer, prison, rehabilitation
Keywords: Floyd County Sheriff's Department, Louisville , Corrections Officers, Other , New Albany, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...