AR Representative - Onsite - Louisville, KY
Company: Vaco Staffing
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Monitor and execute work against the assigned ETM work queues.
- Research, file, and follow up on appeals with payors.
- Research and resolve claim denials or rejections based on work
- Ability to monitor work queues and determine denial trends.
- Ability to demonstrate system knowledge relative to work
queues, research, and resolution of assigned unpostables and
- Follow up on calls or emails from Patient Financial Specialists
concerning patients requesting ad - vanced assistance with their
- Follow up with the correct clinical contact for additional
information or corrections, as neces- sary.
- Update charges and refile electronic or paper claims.
- Meet productivity and quality standards as set by management.
- Inform management and relevant organizational stakeholders of
correspondence and communi - cation problems with service
- Must have the ability to get along with others in a close
- Must have the ability to concentrate for extended periods
- Must be willing to function and cooperate as a member of a
team. MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree preferred
- Three years related experience and/or training
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Experience with GE Centricity billing software preferred
- Working knowledge of CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10 coding
- Ability to read, interpret, and/or follow up on an EOB denial
and understand medical terminol - ogy KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND
- General knowledge of healthcare payors and government agencies
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology, laws, and regulations
- Advanced knowledge of denial types and resolution steps
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with data entry and multitasking in a Windows
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet productivity and quality standards
- Ability to communicate verbally/in writing with professionalism
- Sedentary Work: Lifting 10 pounds maximum and occasionally
lifting and/or carrying items as needed
- Frequent Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of
the spoken word
- Frequent Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds by the ear
- Frequent Seeing: Visual acuity, depth perception, field of
vision, color vision
- Consistent use of hand movement for keyboarding purposes
Keywords: Vaco Staffing, Louisville , AR Representative - Onsite - Louisville, KY, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...