Front Desk Associate CycleBar Louisville, CO
Company: Cyclebar - Colorado
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Dynamic CycleBar studio in Louisville, CO -is seeking a
motivated sales minded individual that is looking to grow into the
Management role. - - Compensation -& Benefits:
- This position offers competitive hourly -+ Commission
incentive; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Complimentary CycleBar Classes at Studio Our Sales Associate
-is passionate about fitness and delivering a superior experience.
-They prioritize driving sales and revenue within the studio. Sales
Associates -are responsible for meeting studio sales goals,
membership renewals and ancillary service goals by pre-planning
with strategic new customer outreach, in-club leads (first time
riders) and securing member referrals. Under the management of a
Franchise Owner, national sales director, and the support of a
CycleBar Experience team, Sales leads -must exemplify leadership
qualities in all areas of the business. -Sales leads -must have the
ability to build lasting relationships with prospective and current
members in order build a strong ambassadorship and retain members.
The Sales Lead -is rooted in hospitality and upholds our Mission of
fueling energetic communal experience. Requirement:
- 1+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps
- Ability to manage and drive 2 revenue streams: memberships and
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and
strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes
using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to
prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software. Duties:
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and
- Membership sales
- Manage staff schedule
- Supervise CBX Teams
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Studio
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for
- Any other duties as assigned -Responsible for the acquisition
of new members and the retention of existing members
- Conversion of non-membership based users to membership
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic
outreach, for securing first time rider/lead flow
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and
current members. Embrace hospitality and drive the CycleBar
- General Manager will actively coach, train and educate our CBX
team on Hospitality and Sales Conversion tactics. Manager will work
with owner on team accountability
- Working with Studio Owner on setting Monthly, weekly, and daily
targets for meeting goals
- Driving Referral business through ambassadorship Company
Overview: CycleBar is the world's first and only Premium Indoor
Cycling--- franchise. We offer concierge-level service, premium
amenities, and an invigorating, concert environment designed to
Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive, inspiring,
low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all ages and body
types. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar
will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses. We
are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Cyclebar - Colorado, Louisville , Front Desk Associate CycleBar Louisville, CO, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...