Diesel Techs - Trailer Techs - $18- $29/hour - Great Benefits
Posted on: September 17, 2023
CRST is Hiring Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanics!
CRST is looking for full-time Class 8 Diesel Truck & Trailer
Mechanics to join our team in Louisville, KY.
Why Join CRST as a Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic?
- Competitive Starting Wages (Paid Bi-Weekly) *A final offer
amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience,
knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired
at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- $2,400/Year Shift Differential For 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- $100 Yearly Boot Allowance
- $300 Yearly Tool Reimbursement
- Company-Paid Tool Insurance
- Transitioning Military Toolbox Program Valued At $4,000*
- New Hires + Current Employees Get $1,500 Each for
- Uniform Laundry Services*CRST will provide apprentices and
transitioning military with a fully stocked toolbox. After the
employee has completed 24 months of employment, he/she will own the
Positions & Job Schedules Available:
- Diesel Truck Mechanic: $18-$29/hr. Starting WagesWed-Sat (8:00
- Trailer Mechanic: $21-$27/hr. Starting WagesSun-Wed (8:00
AM-6:30 PM)Wed-Sat (8:00 AM-6:30 PM)
What Does a Diesel Truck & Trailer Mechanic Do At CRST?Diesel Truck
& Trailer Mechanics support the maintenance of our Class 8 trucks
and trailers and ensure that safety remains at the core of our work
to maximize the quality of our business. The ideal candidate must
comprehensively understand how to maintain and repair Class 8
equipment, diagnose technical issues properly and efficiently, and
perform equipment reviews. Work with one of the industry s youngest
fleets, including most Cascadia Freightliners with Detroit
Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repair duties for a fleet of
Class 8 tractors and trailers and complete trailer preventative
maintenance services; operate Class 8 vehicles and fleet equipment
safely around the yard.
- Identify and diagnose vehicle maintenance issues and perform
- Maintain written repair orders and updated maintenance
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify
potential out-of-service items, and confirm load status.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years experience minimum with Class 8 tractors and
- Pass CRST background check and drug test
- Must have minimum tool requirement.
- Class B CDL preferred.
About CRST The Transportation Solution:Powered by the expertise of
its Solutions Centers, CRST provides a broad array of
transportation and logistics solutions including team expedited,
flatbed, dedicated services, truckload capacity solutions,
transportation management, high-value product white-glove services,
and home delivery.
The CRST core values: Safety at the Core of All We Do - Integrity
in Every Decision and Action - Commitment to the Success of
Employees, Customers, Agents, Contractors and Communities.EEO
Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.Positions at CRST are subject to
applicable background check and drug screening requirements based
on the nature of the position.
Keywords: CRST, Louisville , Diesel Techs - Trailer Techs - $18- $29/hour - Great Benefits, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!