Superintendent, Industrial Solar Farms (Travel)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Travel across the nation to work on large scale industrial solar
energy infrastructure projects and make an BIG impact on our
environment by expanding renewable energy production / Generous
PTO, Per-Diem, Mileage, and Travel Expenses included!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Blake WilliamsAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$100,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a full-service
solar power infrastructure engineering and construction company
serving clients across the United States. We offer integrated
engineering, a dependable and capable labor force. and a
fast-growing fleet of state-of-art equipment to deliver a superior
finished product. We are proud of have installed over 7 GW of solar
infrastructure throughout the country and employ close to 1,000
team members. We make producing 1.21 gigawatts of power look easy.
Dr. Emmet Brown and Marty McFly would be incredibly proud of us.
They may or may not secretly run the company.Why join us?We
strongly believe in taking care of our employees by offering
generous benefits so people can stay with us long-term. Our
benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401k,
Paid Time Off, paid holidays, training, and development, giving
back to the community, remote work options, dog-friendly offices,
and much more.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage eligible the 1st
of the month following your start date
- 401k with company match
- Per Diem Allowance (Food & Lodging - 7 days a week) ($50 a day
for food + GSA lodging cost based on project location)
- Mileage Reimbursements - adding miles to expense app
- Travel expense allowance - visit home during the project every
4-6 weeks depending on rotation and project location
- 15 Days PTO + 13 company paid holidays (vacation days increases
by a day each year of service)Job DetailsWe are looking for an
experienced Superintendent to manage large scale industrial solar
energy infrastructure projects. You'll be responsible for project
commissioning practices and project schedule compliance designated
as a safety-sensitive position.Job Duties:
- Review the EPC contracts to get a good understanding of the
scope of work and required commissioning deliverables.
- Lead the project team and drive activities up to the
Substantial Completion milestone.
- Manage the interface among all stakeholders
- Prepare project-specific energization documentation and ensure
it covers all commissioning activities.
- Prepare and maintain the project commissioning tracker.
- Review all commissioning submittals to ensure all submittals
are approved prior to energization.
- Ensure the Subcontractors adhere to the project commissioning
- Provide oversight of project pre-commissioning inspections and
documentation to verify compliance with the company's Commissioning
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to support and
ensure that safety is maintained on site
- Review the Non-Conformance Report and logs to ensure all
pre-commissioning items are closed out prior to energization.
- Verify GSU and ISU tap settings, and review load flow studies
to ensure tap settings are in the proper position prior to
- Verify facility phase configuration matches the Utility
- Ensure all commissioning requirements are achieved in
accordance with the EPC and Interconnection Agreement (IA)
- Conduct audits of commissioning deliverables and documentation
for accuracy and completeness at the completion of all
Commissioning phases.Ideal Background:
- 10+ years of experience in renewable or solar power
- 2+ years of verifiable supervisory experience in renewable
- Experience and knowledge in electrical testing and
- Strong knowledge of Solar PV, BESS, and Balance of System (BOS)
- Advanced Racking and Tracker, Inverter, and DAS systems
operation and troubleshooting experience
- Strong knowledge of MV Transformers and other Renewable Energy
Balance of System (BOS) Advanced Construction, structural,
electrical single-line and three-line drawings markups and
- Good knowledge of Utility and Interconnection (Substation and
- Experience working with a cloud-based construction management
system (i.e., Procore, Office 365, Oracle Primavera Cloud,
- NABCEP Certification, OSHA 30, and NFPA 70e certifications
- High Voltage Certification & Low Voltage Certification
- Electrical License and/or Associate degree in electrical
- FAA Drone certifications would be nice
- Current and valid driver's license (ability to travel, work
on-call during off shift hours)Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Louisville , Superintendent, Industrial Solar Farms (Travel), Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!