Accounts Payable Processor
Company: Atria Careers
Posted on: November 17, 2023
OverviewWhat's the difference between a job and a meaningful,
rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you
have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest
people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary
company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by
investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary
life.Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. -Atria
will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of
these protected classifications.ResponsibilitiesThis position
ensures all invoices received from communities, vendors and the
Atria Support Center are entered accurately, efficiently, and
promptly into the Atria Accounts Payables (AP) system and provide a
high level of customer service to vendors and Atria employees.
- Process incoming invoices efficiently and promptly received
from communities, vendors, and the Atria Support Center.
- Audit invoices to ensure precision of keypunching, approvals
required and sufficient coding while making essential
- Provide AP customer service.
- Support AP Help phone, email, and system via delivery of
excellent customer service to all requesting assistance.
- Research vendor inquires and troubleshoot Accounts Payable
- Perform research on statements provided by suppliers to enable
accurate and timely payment of all open items.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent training preferred.
- Associates degree in related field a plus.
- Experience with clerical tasks, data entry, Accounts Payables,
maintaining spreadsheets and customer service in a relevant
environment is preferred.
- Experience with Peoplesoft(Oracle) or similar Accounts Payable
system is preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications.
Keywords: Atria Careers, Louisville , Accounts Payable Processor, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!