Customer Support Specialist
Company: Verisk Analytics
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Wood Mackenzie are the global research, analytics, and consultancy
business powering the natural resources industry. For 50 years, we
have been providing the quality data, analytics, and insights our
customers rely on to inspire their decision making.
Our dedicated oil, gas & LNG, power & renewables, chemicals, metals
& mining sector teams are located around the world and deliver a
variety of projects based on our assessment and valuation of
thousands of individual assets, companies, and economic indicators
such as market supply, demand, and price trends.
We have over 1,900 employees in 30 locations, serving customers in
nearly 80 countries. Together, we inspire and innovate the markets
we serve - providing invaluable intelligence to help our customers
overcome the toughest challenges, and make strategic decisions that
will, ultimately, accelerate the world's transition to a more
Wood Mackenzie brand video
The Customer Organization (CO) is a division of Wood Mackenzie
focused on retaining subscription revenue & supporting the
company's growth via customer experience. Each team under the CO
umbrella has a key function whether it's to embed products, deliver
satisfaction, deliver agreed customer outcomes or internally,
define the customer experience strategy or enable the division's
Wood Mackenzie is looking for a Customer Support Specialist at an
exciting time for our fast-evolving global Customer Support team.
You will be at the nexus of customers, products, and technology at
Wood Mackenzie, helping internal and external stakeholders to
understand, utilize, and fully realize the capabilities of the
product suite. The person that fills this role must be an effective
communicator, highly organized, and self-motivated. As a Customer
Support Specialist, you will be required to use your
customer-focused, detail-oriented skillset to analyze stakeholder
needs and difficulties, while offering the best solutions that
cover a wide variety of opportunities. You will demonstrate a
customer-centric mindset, resulting in strong customer satisfaction
ratings and query resolution times.
In this role, Customer Support Specialists are encouraged to be
self-managing, proactive, collaborative, and team oriented. The
role offers opportunities for individuals to follow personalized
goals based on people's natural abilities to desire and learn.
Outcomes range from acquiring specialized technical skills, to
career advancement and transfers into other business areas of our
- Deliver quality phone and email support to all Wood Mackenzie
customers and internal stakeholders in a timely manner
- Be a liaison between customers and the Customer Organisation,
and IT, to communicate and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of information in
Salesforce CRM system. Be the voice of the customer and advocate
for them, ensure you close the feedback loop.
- Provide customer-specific services on our platforms which help
customers optimize the value of our software, data, and analytical
- Support product and role configuration tasks during
implementation engagements, and management of ongoing user level
- Provide support for the Customer Organization, strategic
sourcing, and category management projects, and other ad-hoc
About you and how you can excel in the role
You will have:
- A bachelor's degree in business or a related field, or
equivalent level of work experience
- Basic work experience in a customer facing role
- Live Chat Experience preferred
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and verbal)
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with strangers
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Technically adept with web based applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce and the Microsoft Office suite a plus,
but not required
- Ability to work effectively both independently and
interdependently in a small team environment.
- High levels of adaptability, initiative, and a kind, open, fun,
team-oriented working attitude #LI-DM1
Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our
people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and
aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages
diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
Wood Mackenzie values everyone's contribution and helps them reach
their full potential while sustaining an organisational culture of
health and well-being.
Our core values are:
- Inclusive - we succeed together
- Trusting - we choose to trust each other
- Customer committed - we put customers at the heart of our
- Future Focused - we accelerate change
- Curious - we turn knowledge into action
We understand the importance of bringing your whole self to work
and to achieving balance between work, family and other life
commitments. We are open to considering flexible working
arrangements to enable the greatest spectrum of talent to
contribute to Wood Mackenzie's success.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
WoodMackenzie takes your data privacy seriously, please click here
to view our privacy notices: Candidate Privacy Notice / Wood
Mackenzie / Wood Mackenzie / Candidate Notice - California
Videos To Watch
Keywords: Verisk Analytics, Louisville , Customer Support Specialist, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!