Consumer Closing Specialist
Company: Farm Credit Services of Mid-America
Posted on: September 14, 2019
At Farm Credit Mid-America, we believe people are our strongest
asset. We are consistently looking to--hire individuals--from a
wide range of experience and capabilities who have a desire to
serve. Currently, we have over 1,100 employees across--Indiana,
Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. -- Are you interested in working at
one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky? Do you view yourself as
someone who loves to build and develop customer relationships? --
We are looking for a Consumer Closing Specialist--to provide
extraordinary, first-level, internal and external customer service
by supporting the delivery of consumer financial services.
Responsibilities include supporting Consumer Loan Officers (CLOs)
in the closing processes of consumer loans. In this position, you
will also provide backup support for other consumer lending team
members as needed. Major responsibilities: You will establish,
develop, and maintain strong customer relationships, both
internally and externally, by mentoring others and consistently
providing quality service that is timely, thorough, responsive, and
exceeds customer expectations. You will work with CLOs to
understand customer goals, and delivers value- added/ constructive
financial information. You will support the lending process by
doing the following:
- You will prepare and issue appropriate disclosures to borrowers
in accordance with Association procedures.
- Meets key achievement dates by actively handling workflow
including preparing and sending disclosures, ordering and reviewing
title work, flood certifications, etc.
- Initiates, reviews, and sends wired funds on all consumer
- Figures out insurance needs and obtains appropriate insurance
documents from customer.
- Coordinates with CLO and customer to gather documentation to
meet closing conditions.
- You will coordinate, prioritize and complete closings by:
- Reviewing and Confirming accuracy of rate lock, loan pricing
- Verifying loan collateral is booked correctly in database.
- You will review closing documents for accuracy and
- Monitoring Right to Rescind.
- Preparing and reviewing Closing Disclosure with title companies
and customers prior to closing.
- Verifying escrow information for loans requiring escrow.
- Follows processes and procedures by checking loans and being a
compliance resource to consumer lending partners. Represents and
communicates the mission and values of the Association and aligns
with our conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality
expectations Minimum requirements Education and Experience
Demonstrates ability to become a fully functional processor through
training and job experience. High School diploma and at least four
years of successful experience in two or more of the following
areas: financially related customer service, loan processing, loan
servicing, title, or loan document review OR Bachelor's degree in
business or related field. Here's What We Can Offer You... At Farm
Credit Mid-America, we offer an excellent Total Rewards package,
which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 15 sick days, and 9 paid holidays per
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits,
- Fitness Incentive Program
- Tuition Reimbursement -- -- Farm Credit Mid-America is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any
other category protected by law. -- --
Keywords: Farm Credit Services of Mid-America, Louisville , Consumer Closing Specialist, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!