Lead Applications Architect
Posted on: September 15, 2019
DescriptionThe Lead Application Architect designs and develops IT
applications architecture solutions to business problems in
alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards.
The Lead Application Architect works on problems of diverse scope
and complexity ranging from moderate to
substantial.ResponsibilitiesAs a Lead Applications Architect for
Enterprise Data and Technology Solutions organization at Humana,
you will provide expert advice, counsel and technical expertise to
ensure successful planning, development and deployment of
best-in-class technology solutions for Humana. The Lead Application
Architect will apply principles related to Cloud, DevSecOps, and
DataOps to the design, engineering, implementation and management
of our applications and will play a key role in our exciting
journey to transform and modernize our applications.
- The Lead Application Architect performs technical planning,
architecture development and Modification of specifications.
- Develops specifications and architecture blueprints for new
products/services, applications and Service offerings.
- Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services
proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture
across interdependent applications.
- Advises executives to develop functional strategies (at an
enterprise platform level) on matters of significance.
- Develops and advises on standards, best practices, and
reference designs for the implementation of solutions.
- Champion the implementation of DevOps, Quality and Security
processes (Continuous Integration, Automated Builds, Continuous
Deployment, Continuous Automated Testing, Automated Security Scans
through certified build and release pipelines)
- Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex
issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under
- Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable
factors and determining the best course of
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
or related field
- 8+ years experience as a senior developer in large IT
- Relational Database Architecture (Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with at least one NoSQL technology (MongoDB,
Cassandra, Neo4J, Hadoop, HBase, Hive, etc.)
- Experience with implementation of Event driven architecture
using Kafka or similar technologies
- Experience with one or more of the following programming
- Knowledge of, and experience in Agile Scrum methodology as well
as software development lifecycles in general
- Experience authoring reference architectures and other
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful service architectures.
- Prior project architect and/or Lead Software Engineer
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization
focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience delivering and deploying solutions on GCP or
- GCP or Azure certificationAdditional InformationScheduled
Keywords: Humana, Louisville , Lead Applications Architect, Other , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!