GENERAL FUNCTION: Reserved for use for
executive assistants supporting senior executives inwho are direct
reports to an Affiliate President or to a senior executive in the B
band only. Performs a wide range of support for an Executive
relieving him/her of administrative duties often of a highly
confidential, diversified and complex nature. Initiative and
judgment are required in the absence of specific directions from
the executive. May serve as a liaison with others within and
outside the company regarding administrative issues related to
purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides administrative support to the area executive. Judgment
and initiative are required in certain situations.
* Administers programs, projects, campaigns and/or processes for
the operating unit served.
* Coordinates managerÆs schedule, makes appointments, and arranges
and coordinates travel schedules.
* Answers, screens, and directs incoming calls determining those
which can be handled by subordinates to the
* Assists in the preparation of administrative reports, performs
difficult and/or sensitive information gathering, computes
statistics, and distributes such reports to the appropriate
* Greets internal and external customers answering questions of a
* Sorts and distributes incoming mail as well as preparing outgoing
mail and other correspondence. Responds to incoming mail and other
materials not requiring the attention of the
* Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and
* Contacts key executives, board members, external management
personnel, and other persons important to the bank to transmit
information and obtain data.
* Types letters and reports from rough drafts, making changes in
grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
* Organizes and maintains confidential file system and files
correspondence and other records.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.